The effects and mechanisms acting in Systemic Constellation have been discussed widely since the beginning in the 1980’s.
Only 4 years ago a research group at the renowned University of Heidelberg in Germany launched the first scientific investigation to proof on the efficacy of this method.
The psychological functioning of 208 people was investigated before and after participation in a family constellation workshop.
The above figure shows the psychological functioning (OQ-45-TOT) for a control group and a group which experienced a family constellation workshop. For those who attended the seminar a clear improvement was detected after 2 weeks. The improvement kept even stable after 4 months.
For further reading here the bibliography of the original scientific article:
Weinhold, J., Hunger, C., Bornhäuser, A., Link, L., Rochon, J., Wild, B., Schweitzer, J. (2013). Family constellation seminars increase psychological functioning in a general population sample: Results of a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 60(4), 601-609.
- Process Mapping and Stakeholder Analysis for EuroCham Vietnam
- The benefits of Systemic Constellation for Companies
- Wilfried Nelles in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 19 to 22 October 2017
- Nobel Price awarded to a pioneer in behavioural economics
- Impression from the last promotion workshop with ConsulToSee